Seen on RT (seen this on RT):
The Kingdom of Hawaii is still here - we never let it go!
http://hawaiiankingdom.org/blog/why-the-hawaiian-kingdom-as-an-independent-state-continues-to-exist/
Recently there was launched a 'Rallies For Welsh Independence Initiative' but having seen an RT Documentary on above 'Hawaiian Kingdom', I was reminded to think that this 'Initiative' was wrong thinking as after all it has been Embassy Glyndwr thinking to promote the concept of 'Cenedl Glyndwr as Cenedl Cymru Rydd' as something we would establish and develope ourselves and have no need for a petition or referendum to request of England that we be set free. This was given greater push in the correct direction by Dafydd Glyn in his 'Senedd Glyndwr' Initiative, as excellent it was he made the mistake of seeking to advance it thru the Local Authority Association and that came to naught, he thence lost Interest and the Initiative died. I am now thinking it should be revived and I have an idea how we may so advance more successfully. Before I loose total interest in any Welsh Cause, I am prepared to give this idea a go and to such end, if enough interest out there responding I will organise a meeting in Machynlleth for this coming 21 Mehefin 2014 'Dydd Sofraniaeth' if enough of you let me know your interested enough to attend such a meeting. Now, do not expect all this to come about by magic or by Gethin slogging away in a solitary fashion for more years at the grind stone when all I want to do really is retire and join the Shrek fan club. You want this to happen. well get in touch fast please. Gethin.
Plase Pass On This Email to others who may be interested.
STOP PRESS:
Till the fat lady sings on the 09 Mis Medi, I dare say I can cope with the embarrassment of failure one more time. So, who is going to save me another agony of death defying foolishness, playing at Don Quixote tilting at Wind Mills.